- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Analytic Tools
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
In order to use the App, we may require you to create a user account, which will involve providing certain mandatory information. Additionally, if you give your consent, we can send you advertisements and newsletters that will update you on our latest offerings, services, and other relevant information.
- Information collected during download
Upon downloading the App, necessary details such as your Apple ID, download time, payment information (such as credit card or bank account), and your individual device ID number are submitted to the App Store. The processing of this data of this data is solely managed by the App Store or payment system (e.g., Stripe), and it is beyond our jurisdiction.
- Information that is automatically collected when using the Apps
During your use of the App, we gather specific data essential for the functioning of the App. This includes, for example, your device model, system version, and IP address of your mobile device. We automatically process this data to facilitate the use of the App and its related features to improve the features and functionality of the App, and to prevent and correct misuse and malfunctions.
- Information collected during the questionnaire
In order to get information about your Music Personality you have to fill out our questionnaire. The responses you provide, along with your results, will be gathered and analyzed. We will utilize this data to customize your music experience and compare your preferences to those of other users who share a similar music personality profile.
- Biofeedback data
At Muzaic, we may collect biofeedback data as part of our commitment to enhancing user experience and providing personalized services. Biofeedback data may include physiological information, such as heart rate, heart rate variability, skin conductance, and other health-related metrics. Your consent is obtained before collecting any biofeedback data. You have the option to enable or disable biofeedback data collection anytime.
- Data syncing: Connecting certain Personal Data to your account
By creating an account, you can utilize our data syncing function, which involves linking your health data, subscription duration, and device platform (e.g., iOS, Android) to your account.
- Additional data
- Payment data
To process payments, only the necessary payment data is transmitted to Apple Pay, Google Play, or Stripe.
We process all your above data on the basis of either (1) the need to fulfill the contract between you and us as per Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR for the use of the App or (2) our legitimate interest as per Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR in ensuring that the App functions properly, operates without errors, and provides a service tailored to your interests.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or within the App.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Download the App
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Use our App via your browser’s cookies
- Use the App on your phone
- Sign up for the newsletter
- Use wearables, sensors that are connected to the app
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account.
- Process your payment
- Manage your subscription
- Personalize your music
- Improve your experience with using the App
- Email you with special offers and news we think you might like.
Our company may leverage the data collected from one of our apps to enhance the features of other apps owned by Soundscapes. This will allow us to improve user experiences across our suite of products and ensure that our apps are tailored to your preferences and needs.”
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data in Gdańsk (PL, UE) with backups in Cracow (PL, UE). The safety features on server include: antiddos at the network provider level (Oxylion), firewall at the internal network level, server-level firewall (iptables / CSF / LFD ), (active by default) web server module filtering dangerous traffic to user domains (mod_security), proprietary PHP application, also filtering dangerous traffic (WAF), secure separation of individual users on the server using the Cloudlinux operating system and its modules: kmod-lve and CageFS.
Our Company will keep your personal data as long as you have an active account on the website. You can always delete your account. Once that happen, we will delete your data by erasing all records in database.
Our Company would like to send you information about our Apps and other services of ours that we think you might like,
You can unsubscribe from receiving this information from us anytime by clicking on the link contained in each newsletter. You can also change your notifications settings and turn them off within the app anytime you like.
Our Company partially commissions third-party providers to provide services for the analysis and evaluation of data. Processing is only carried out on our behalf and on the basis of a data processing agreement. In detail, we use the following tools:
- Google Firebase (We use the Google Firebase service from Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre, Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA to deliver push messages. To accomplish this, a device token from Apple is allocated. Our only intention for using these tokens is to provide the Push Services, and they are encrypted and anonymous device IDs. The data transfer to the USA is protected by an adequacy decision grounded on the EU-US DPF regime.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com